Major events are increasingly identifying with the power
and excitement of festival style presentation
Outdoor events are becoming recognised as a tool for animation of the public realm and developing community cohesion. FEI’s directors have developed and delivered many outdoor and major events ranging from the Cultural Olympiad of the London 2012 Games, to outdoor concerts for audiences in excess of 250,000, to small scale community events, carnivals and parades.
Developing a festival or event from concept to delivery is a complex task, requiring a great deal of creativity, tenacity and experience.
Whether it’s starting small and growing over time or launching a high profile, location specific Signature Event, FEI has the experience to help you get off to the best possible start.
- Event development, project planning and bidding strategies
- Feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Strategic and business planning
- Fundraising, marketing and commercial strategies
- Organisational development and capacity building
- Programming and delivery
- Research, review and evaluate impacts